|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
|Intake||Malaysian -April for Semester I intake, International-June for Semester I intake|
Electrical engineering generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. It covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, and signal processing. Electrical engineers give the world modern virtual reality and spanned power distribution networks across vast rural areas in developing countries.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering exposes students to the theory and applications of electricity, electronics, information and signal processing. The program is designed around a set of core courses that provide a classical electrical engineering foundation, and a number of elective courses that allow students to specialize in areas of interest and emphasis is placed on the application of the engineering knowledge
This programme consists:
Types of Courses
Faculty Core Courses
|Faculty Elective Courses||
|Departmental Core Courses||
|Departmental Elective Courses||
|TOTAL OF CREDIT||
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted online at apply.um.edu.my
• For the latest English Language Requirements please refer here