Entry Requirement of Diploma In Culinary Arts in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The program of Diploma in Culinary Arts will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Accomplish knowledge and efficiency in analyzing culinary arts related problems.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in culinary arts related task.
- Develop digital and numerical solutions using necessary tools for better performance in culinary arts related task.
- Execute leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in the field of culinary arts.
- Display ethical skills and professional responsibility in culinary arts.
Career Opportunity of Diploma In Culinary Arts in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The job opportunities for Diploma in Culinary Arts graduates are very high owing to the relevancy of education. Students with a Diploma in Culinary Arts can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Food Production (hotel or resort)
- Food & Beverage Service (F&B)
- Commis chef
- Entrepreneurs/restaurant owner
- Food and beverage manager
- Food Stylist
- Catering Supervisor/Manager