Overview of Doctor of Philosophy PhD Business Administration in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This programme prepares candidates to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to function at the highest academic and professional levels.
You will be exposed to areas of management in-depth, focusing on a specialized area and developing conceptual and intellectual knowledge and methodological tools necessary to design and conduct independent research.
Years of working experience in a particular field would facilitate you in choosing topics but the scope should be appropriate for PhD level.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
Phase I: Coursework (12 credits)
Postgraduate Research Methodology, Qualitative Analysis for PhD, Quantitative Analysis for PhD, Based on specialisation (To choose one)***, Current Issues in Organizational Behavior, Current Issues in Marketing, Current Issues in Finance, >Current Issues in Accounting
Phase II: Proposal Defense
Phase III: Thesis
*** Based on specialisation (to choose one):
- Current Issues in Organizational Behaviour
- Current Issues in Marketing
- Current Issues in Finance
- Current Issues in Accounting