The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes equip candidates to become leaders in their respective fields and contribute positively to business, society and the academia. Supported by a conducive learning environment, candidates acquire the required knowledge-based analytical skills and attributes to conduct research at the doctoral level.
- Final Examination
- Thesis 1 : Topic Selection & Research Framework
- Thesis 2 : Literature Review
- Thesis 3 : Proposal Defense
- Thesis 4 : Data Collection
- Thesis 5 : Data Analysis
- Thesis 6 : Discussion & Write-Up
- Thesis 7 : Thesis Defense
- A recognised Master of Business Administration or any other Master qualification recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia ; OR
- Any other qualifications approved by the City University Senate as equivalent to the level of Master's Degree ; OR
- An appropriate professional qualification with a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Supervisory / Executive / Management level
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Provides wider opportunities for graduates to undergraduate leadership role in academic or industrial research
- Produces qualified scholars, researchers & professionals
- Upgrades their knowledge & skills to further advance in their respective careers"