Requirement Of Entrance In The Course Of Doctor Of Business Administration In Malaysia
|Applicants seeking admission to the DBA programme should:
- Have a MBA degree or equivalent from an approved University;
- Have 5 years’ full-time management or professional equivalent work experience which are deemed acceptable by the Graduate School of Business (GSB); and
- Submit a proposed research topic in an area acceptable to GSB.
|All applicants are expected to:
- Demonstrate a sound command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Provide evidence of having completed their previous Master & Honours degree in English.
- Submit proof of having achieved an IELTS overall test score of 6.5 or higher, and a written score of 6.5 or higher (foreign students).
- Provide a detailed curriculum vitae outlining their managerial/executive or teaching/ research experience.
All applicants must submit a 1,000 word outline of a proposed research topic as part of their admission application. The 1,000 word outline will be considered as an additional basis for assessing the applicants’ suitability for the programme, as well as the applicants’ proficiency in English.
Additionally, applicants may be required to attend a personal interview with the Dean prior to acceptance into the programme. The final decision concerning the eligibility and acceptability of qualifications and research areas for the DBA programme rests with GSB, SEGi University.