Overview of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration in Nilai University Malaysia
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration is a research degree designed to develop the research capability and scholarly practices of those who aspire to become researchers and academics in business administration.
This programme provides an opportunity for candidates to extend and enhance their development beyond scholarly understanding and practice to include the capacity to conduct systematic research within an area of interest in the field of business administration.
- Financial and Managerial Decision making & Control
Vision: To produce ideas and suggests solutions to Financial and Managerial Decision Making and Control issues
- Management control and audit
- Financial Reporting and accountability
- Financial Analysis, Risk and Investment
Globalization of Economics and Business
Vision: To be a respected research cluster producing research related to the impact and response of countries and business to globalization.
- Small and medium enterprises
- Multinational corporations
- Strategic outsourcing
- Management Leadership and Development
Vision: To provide and encourage management capacity and capability building research.
- Workplace attitudes and behavior
- Entrepreneurship and enterprising culture
- HRM/HDM and talent management
- Strategic management and organizational issue
Master's degree in business or a related field
Applicants are required to submit a research proposal which should comprise the following elements:
- Field of research
- Topic of research proposal
- Statement of the research problem
- Objectives of the research
- Background or a brief literature review on the research topic
- Methodology - explain the methods used in study such as library research, lab work, field work, etc.
- Work schedule/Timeline/Gantt chart
- References ( at least 2 core references)
- Full Name of proposed Supervisor (where applicable).
- Full Names and Tel. and email contacts of TWO (2) Referees.
- The research proposal should contain between 1,500 - 2,000 words or about FOUR (4) pages.
English Entry Requirements
||Paper based: 550/ Internet based: 79