Overview of Bachelor Of Mechanical Engineering With Honours in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Mechanical engineering deals with anything that moves including the human body.
Mechanical engineers learn about materials, statics and dynamics, solid and fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, control engineering, industrial engineering, instrumentation and design. It also covers designing and manufacturing everything from small individual parts to large systems such as airplanes and spacecraft.
Mechanical engineering is perhaps the broadest and most diverse engineering discipline as it will require you to learn skills for everything that is made.
Career Opportunity of Bachelor Of Mechanical Engineering With Honours in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Researches, designs, manufactures, operates and maintains aircraft.
- Designs, manufactures, distributes and markets motor vehicles.
- Covers oil companies, chemicals manufacturers and the businesses that support them.
- Eg: To build new plants or develop new process technologies.
- Designs and builds infrastructure, buildings and buildings services.
- Eg: Heating and ventilation.
- Provides equipment, support and services for the armed forces and national security.
- Designs and manufactures components and complete equipment for sectors from automotive to medicine and the military.
Fast moving consumer goods industry
- Manufactures products such as household cleaning items, personal hygiene goods and convenience foods.
- Develops, maintains and helps operate vessels.
Materials and metals industry
- Activities include developing new materials and manufacturing components or end products.
- Develops and manufactures drugs.
- Designs, constructs, manages and maintains rail system components from trains and tracks to electrical power systems and train control systems.
- Helps supply power, water, waste management and telecoms.