- Get Info
- Search Courses
- All Universities
- Be a Partner
|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
To produce graduates with (sound) knowledge of computational and industrial mathematics, capable of critical thinking and problem solving; who can adapt to diverse environment and contribute significantly in various professions
National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted online at apply.um.edu.my
• For the latest English Language Requirements please refer here
Copyrights © 2022-23 Education Malaysia. All rights reserved.