Overview of Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This programme is specially designed for you to learn the secret of successful business management. You can pursue the programme as a full or part-time student and organise your study plans with ease. The MBA can strengthen your career path and achievements in your future.
Our MBA offers six major specialisations:
- Finance & Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 2.50 and above from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA below 2.50 may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- For local Applicants, Credit in Bahasa Inggeris during SPM or score BAND 3 in MUET.
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT