Overview of Master of Accounting in Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation Malaysia
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Exposure towards both financial and managerial aspects of accounting.
- Knowledge of current and latest practices and principles of accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting concepts and standard procedures.
- Exposures towards professionalism and ethical standards needed to execute accountabilities and responsibilities in evaluation and decision making.
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Management Control and Audit
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Accounting Information Systems
- Research Methodology
- Ethical Obligation in Accounting
- Accounting for Islamic Financial Institutions
- Business Law
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as accepted by the Senate.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.5
- Accounts Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Credit Controller
- Audit Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Consultant
- Payroll Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Senior Risk Analyst
- Audit Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)