This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- A progressive, challenging and stimulating framework of study that will equip students with knowledge and skills required in this field.
- Legal and ethical knowledge for forensic accountants to meet the demands of the current financial market.
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Management Control and Audit
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Accounting Engagement
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Accounting Information Systems
- Research Methodology
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Cybercrime and Investigation
- Criminology and Legal Framework
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as accepted by the Senate.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.5
- Forensic Accountant
- External Auditor
- Risk Department Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Forensic Investigator
- Investigative Accountant
- Audit Consultant
- Forensic Advisor
- Forensic Analyst
- Accounts Manager