Entry Requirement of Bachelor of Digital Creative Media (Hons) in Asia e University Malaysia
- STPM / ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualifications with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects; OR
- STAM (Grade Jayyid); OR
- UEC with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects; OR
- A Matriculation / Foundation Programme from any IPTA / IPTS / Institution authorized to offer foundation programs with CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Diploma in Creative Multimedia with at least CGPA 2.50 (Candidates with CGPA less than 2.50 but above 2.00 can be accepted subject to a strict internal assessment process); OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
For Malaysian students only:
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) Entry Requirements:
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Relevant working experience.
Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students:
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS; OR
- Minimum score of TOEFL PBT 410-433 / TOEEFL IBT 34-40; OR
- Pearson Test of English PTE 36; OR
- Cambridge English: Advance (CAE) 160; OR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) 180; OR
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET Band 3).