Overview of Diploma in Business Management in Reliance College Malaysia
This highly regarded programme is designed to equip you with strong business acumen in today’s dynamic and competitive environment. With an extensive curriculum of business which includes marketing, human resource, finance and entrepreneurship, you will be well prepared for management positions within a business organization.
At the end of the Diploma in Business Management program, graduates shall be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business terminology, concepts, principles and theories.
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the subject to hypothetical and real business situations.
- Analyse and evaluate business decisions using a variety of sources.
- Develop and apply strategies to improve business performance.
- Exhibit positive ethical values, attitude and thinking in addressing business organization and entrepreneur needs
- Mainstream English I
- Mainstream English II
- Business Mathematics
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A or People Skills
- Malaysian Studies or Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi II
- Privatization in Malaysia
- Community Service Project
- Introduction to Marketing
- Principle and Practice of Selling
- Principle of Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Global Business
- Business Communication
- Operation Management
- Fundamental of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Computer Application
- Information Technology In Business
- Business Finance
- Investment Management
- Business Law
3 Credits for SPM or its equivalent
- Business Development Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Manager
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Strategic Manager