Entry Requirement of Diploma in Business Studies in Malaysia University of Science and Technology Malaysia
- Possesses SPM with at least credit in THREE subjects, or
- Possesses SKM Level 3 in the related field, or
- A Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in the related field with at least CGPA of 2.00, or
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, or
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Grade Maqbul,or
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government. ENGLISH COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT (INTERNATIONAL STUDENT) - Achieve a minimum Band 3 in MUET OR equivalent to CEFR (High B1).
Career Opportunity of Diploma in Business Studies in Malaysia University of Science and Technology Malaysia
You will be exposed to a number of critical areas over 6 semesters and will be assessed through a combination of written examinations and assignments.
- DBS1114 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- DBS1093 FUND OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DBS2604 E-COMMERCE
- DBS2084 QUANTITATIVE METHOD FOR BUSINESS
- DBS2203 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- DBS2214 BUSINESS LAWS AND ETHICS
- DBS2074 ECONOMICS FOR BUSINESS