Overview of Diploma in Business Management in Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity Malaysia
Business Management programme introduce students to a solid ground in four areas of study, which includes business strategies and planning, organisational behaviours and organisational theories, human resource management, as well as operation management. This programme will provide students a strong opportunity to work in government, domestic or international sectors and industries.
By completing this course the students will be able to:
- Apply and implement effectively basic knowledge in management, accounting, finance,
- economics and mathematics as a preparation to join the industry.
- Recognize and adapt to the ever evolving legal and regulatory environment within which business. Practice is performedsocialize with others and show effective teamwork by collaborating in group settings to solve selected business problems.
- Be proactive, innovative and to work independently. With long term vision in advancement in pursuing lifelong education for future career opportunities.
- Display the highest expected management ethics practice in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Fully alert and aware of the global continues changes and differences among culture so as to be able to adapt with the rapid changes in the industry.
Programme Structure of Diploma in Business Management in Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity Malaysia
The following subjects are indicative of what you will study on this course. For more details on course structure and modules and how the subjects will be taught and assessed, please contact KAGC course counsellors.
- Basic Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Economics
- Malaysian Economics
- Business Communication
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Business English
- Time Management Skill / Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Statistic
- Information System Management
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Community Service
- Business Law
- Research and Case Methodology
- Financial Management
- Business Writing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- International Marketing