Overview of master of finance in Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation Malaysia
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- A solid in-depth knowledge in the theory and practice of decision making needed to face the challenges in the financial world of today.
- An understanding of the demanding financial environment and its key areas at a global level.
- Specialised financial knowledge and tools to move from theory to real-world applications needed for a graduate to be on the forefront of the financial world.
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Securities, Futures and Options
- Financial Regulation and Regulatory Policy
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Fixed Income and Equity Investment
- International Finance
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Research Methodology
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with CGPA below 2.75 out of 4.00 but above 2.50; or its equivalent qualification can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in relevant field.
• Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as accepted by the Senate.
• English Requirements: IELTS 6.5
- Administrative and Support
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Securities Researcher
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Planner
- Investment Banker
- Securities Trader
- Risk Assurance
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Money / Investment Manager
- Asset Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Risk Manager