Overview of master of finance with a specialism in fintech in Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation Malaysia
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Solid in-depth knowledge in the theory and practice of decision making needed to face the challenges in the FinTech industry.
- An understanding of the demanding financial environment and its key areas at a global level.
- Specialised financial knowledge and tools to move from theory to real-world applications needed for a graduate to be at the forefront of the FinTech world.
Pre-Requisite Modules (For non-computing students: to be completed upon 1st month of the programme)
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Cybercrime and Investigation
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Technology
- Big Data Analytics and Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- International Finance
- Research Methodology
- Investment and Portfolio Management
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with CGPA below 2.75 out of 4.00 but above 2.50; or its equivalent qualification can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in relevant field.
• Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as accepted by the Senate.
• English Requirements: IELTS 6.5
- Cybersecurity Analyst (Financial Services)
- Data Analyst (Financial Services)
- Finance Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Securities Trader
- Financial Planner
- Investment Banker
- Fund Manager
- Wealth Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Risk Manager
- Credit Analyst