The Cluster welcomes students who wish to deepen their knowledge, indulge in meaningful learning experience and sharpen their skill as wisdom scholars, thinkers or professionals in the field of finance.
- Philosophy of Knowledge and Wisdom
- Islamic Thought and Civilization
- Usul Fiqh and Qawaid Fiqhiyyah
- Fiqh Muamalat
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Islamic Financial Institutions and Markets
- Investment Management
- Legal Aspects in Financial Management
- Risk Management and Takaful
- Business Research Methodology
- Master's Project
- Bachelor`s degree in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the HEP senate; or
- A Bachelor`s degree in related field with CGPA below 2.75 out of 4.00 but above 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.5 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent.