Entry Requirement of master of finance in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The programme of Doctor of Philosophy in Mass Communication will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Apply the advanced knowledge and concepts in analyzing accounts and financial work through theories and evidence -based findings.
- Be capable of adopting practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in finance related task.
- Acquire digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in finance and accounting related program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in financial accounts related task.
Career Opportunity of master of finance in Lincoln University College Malaysia
In today’s fast – growing economy, having specialized up-to-date scientific knowledge in the areas of accounting and finance is considered essential for business executives who want to excel and develop their skills to the highest level to secure top-level professional positions in the management structure.
Students with a Master of Accounting and Finance can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Financial Analyst
- Managerial Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Business Development Manager