Overview of Bachelor of Nursing in Asia Metropolitan University Malaysia
This 4-year programme prepares you to be a qualified nurse with special abilities such as critical thinking skills, decision-making skills and leadership qualities which will enable you to function as a degree nurse. Degree nurses are highly in demand locally and in neighbouring countries like Singapore and Brunei as well as globally.
- You will have the opportunity to study your nursing courses in face-to face learning and online.
- In addition to theoretical learning, our nursing degree offers plenty of hands-on experience in clinical laboratories and placements.
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and experienced clinical educators and internationally ranked researchers who bring their courses to life and share their love of learning
- Our teaching excellence ensures you will gain the knowledge, skills and clinical reasoning in preparation for the dynamic and unpredictable nature of the nursing profession and nursing research.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT of Bachelor of Nursing in Asia Metropolitan University Malaysia
Either one (1) of the following below:
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or *equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.5; OR
- Pass ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C in three (3) other subjects; OR
- Pass Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA 2.5; OR
- Pass any Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5 (No credit transfer) equivalent MQF Level 4. OR
- Pass Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution by MNB with minimum two (2) year & clinical working experience. (Credit transfer allowed).
All candidate who possess STPM, ‘A’ Level, Matriculation/Foundation and pass any Diploma except Diploma in Nursing MUST possess: Either one (1) of the credit below:
- Science/Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Applied science at SPM or its equivalent; ANd
- Credit in Maths (Elementary OR Modern OR Additional) at SPM level or its equivalen