Study Mphil In Malaysia
To provide leadership expertise in managing organizational change and development to bring values to the organization.
- To engage students to acquire and research on in-depth knowledge with relevant research skills in the field of business and management;
- To equip students with relevant research methods and forms of enquiry to explore the frontiers of knowledge in the field of business and management research;
- To enhance students’ ability to articulate and communicate research findings in both oral presentations and reports.
- Ability to independently pursue guided rigorous academic research that would enable publications in refereed journals.
- Ability to contribute to research team or community on new emerging areas of business and management research.
- Ability to research on strategic and policy developments affecting the industry and society.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 Years working experience in relevant field; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- All applicants are required to attain any of the following before they are accepted for admission into the programme;
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in the international English Language Testing Systems (IELTS); Or
- A minimum score of 550 for a paper based –based total or 80 for an internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); Or
- A Recognised first degree undertaken in English Medium ; Or
Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre of English Language (CEL) Within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
NOTE: The validity period of TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.