MBA Accredited By Cmi London
The MBA (Leadership) programme prepares graduates to be leaders who embrace leadership role in a succession plan that promotes talented, innovative, and enterprising pool of expertise.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply leadership theories and adopt the principles and best practices relevant to their organisation.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers and accepted as leaders when coordinating various functional areas with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of leadership for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in a specific area of practice.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and be sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in the respective fields of study as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 Years working experience in relevant field; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- All applicants are required to attain any of the following before they are accepted for admission into the programme;
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in the international English Language Testing Systems (IELTS); Or
- A minimum score of 550 for a paper based –based total or 80 for an internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); Or
- A Recognised first degree undertaken in English Medium ; Or
Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre of English Language (CEL) Within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
APEL (ACCREDITATION OF PRIOR EXPERIMENTIAL LEARNING)
APEL admission requirement for Masters Programme; Minimum 30 years of age with STPM/ DIPLOMA/A-LEVEL/ equivalent and relevant work experience.