Overview of Master of Business Administration in Quest International University Perak Malaysia
Quest International University Perak’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) postgraduate programme is specifically designed for those aspiring to assume leadership responsibilities as well as enhance their capabilities in similar roles. The programme provides a stimulating environment for the development of future leaders who will be adept at overcoming the many issues confronting businesses and communities today.
Students will be challenged to think critically, reassess their management styles, develop sound strategic plans and communicate effectively. Learning will take place via lectures, discussions, seminars and case studies, including meeting and engaging with industry experts.
Graduates would find employment as managers, executives and officers in a variety of areas such as business, finance, market research, sales and human resource management.
*Graduate assistantships are available
Entry Requirements of Master of Business Administration in Quest International University Perak Malaysia
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate; or
- Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent qualifications without the minimum of CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to having at least 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management and related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
- Bachelor’s Degree without a minimum CGPA of 3.50 but above 3.00 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- English Language:
- Applicants need to demonstrate a sound command of the English Language, written and spoken.
- Applicants will need to attend and pass an interview.
Academic performance and expectations
- Graduates Assistants are expected to achieve at least a GPA of 3.00 and maintain a CGPA of 3.00, which is the minimum for all MBA candidates. The graduate assistantship will be terminated for those whose GPA/CGPA falls below 3.00.
- Graduate assistants are expected to work closely with lead lecturers in order to assist in all related teaching and research activities.
- Graduate assistants are expected to participate actively in all relevant academic and learning activities at the university, as well as assist in all seminars, workshops, colloquia and research.
- Graduate assistants are expected to carry out their assigned duties and responsibilities in a thorough, timely, and professional manner. Failure to do so can lead to the non-renewal of the graduate assistantship irrespective of the candidate’s grades, progress or duration in the registered programme.