Overview of Master of Business Administration (Marketing) in Putra Business School Malaysia
This modular-based programme caters to the needs of top managers, focusing on marketing and leadership skills. The collaboration with Institute of Marketing Malaysia (IMM) contributes towards achieving PBS’ objective of nurturing human leaders.
Putra Business School (PBS) is the pioneer institution to offer this programme. Graduates will be awarded a PBS MBA degree and a Certified Professional Marketer (CPM) Asia certification.
|Total courses of 15 (14 x 3 credits + 1 x 6 credits)
||48 credit hours
|7 core courses (7 x 3 credits)
||21 credit hours
|5 specialisation courses (5 x 3 credits)
||15 credit hours
|2 elective courses (2 x 3 credits)
||6 credit hours
||6 credit hours
||Business and Marketing in Asia
||Asia Marketing Management
| Elective – Choose 2 from 6 Courses
||Managing Operations of Business
||Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems
||Digital Business and Entrepreneurship
Applicants must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree [Level 6, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)] with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent as accepted by the PBS senate; or
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.75 but not lower than 2.50 will only be considered based on a strict internal assessment (including test, interview or portfolio); or
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field; or
- A recognised Postgraduate Certificate’s degree or its equivalent; or
- Other qualifications approved by the PBS Senate.
All international candidates graduated from degree programmes whereby English is not the medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum of 550 for the TOEFL Paper-based test or 80 for the Internet-based test, or IELTS Band 6.0, or MUET Band 5.0.