For students planning for professional careers in the fields of microelectronics and nanoelectronics, the four-year nanotechnology programme provides a complete undergraduate training in electronics and nanoelectronics-related fields, such as nanomaterials, nanosciences, nanofabrication technology, nanoelectronic devices, MEMS/NEMS, and diagnostic technology.
In addition, students are also exposed to basic engineering training in circuit and signal analysis, field theory, electronics, control theory, digital logic, communications and engineering mathematics. To better prepare the students for a professional career in engineering, courses in basic management, economics, accounting and law are also included. This programme also provides students with industrial experience and research training by requiring them to complete industrial training and graduate projects.
TITAS (Local)/Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (international)
Engineer and Society
Law for Engineers
Hubungan Etnik (Local)
Pengajian Malaysia (International)
Pengajian Malaysia 3
Bahasa Kebangsaan A/Foreign Language
Introduction to Multicultural Studies in Malaysia
Entrepreneurship in Cross Border E-commerce/Business and Entrepreneurship in Malaysia
Introduction to Malaysian Economy/Islamic Institutions in Malaysia/Stress and Well Being among Malaysians
• Pass Foundation/Matriculation studies in related field from a recognised institution; OR
• Pass STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in Mathematics and Physics; OR
• Pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in Mathematics and Physics; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and Physics; OR
• Recognised Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00.