Entry Requirement of Master of Science Biotechnology in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The programme deals with the knowledge as well as the principles related to the biotechnology in accordance with health and science sectors. The course offers information about the living organisms and their ecosystems as well. Moreover, this course evaluates the use of technology to benefit humanity. The programme is intended to teach the potential implications of biotechnology and to learn its significance in our daily lives.
The programme will produce Biotechnologists who are:
- Knowledgeable in relevant areas of biotechnology as well will be able to contribute to the socio-economy of the society
- Aware of current issues and technological advancement in biotechnology taking into account relevant commercial, ethical and legal issues
- Competent in communication and interpersonal skills as well as capable of providing leadership in teamwork in the organization he/she works in
- Technically skilled to conduct research and in turn, embraces life-long learning.
- Eligible with analytical, problem solving capabilities and able to apply managerial skills in order to enumerate biotechnological policies related to sustainability with improvement of quality of life of the citizens