Entry Requirement of Master of Project Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The Master of Project Management aims to produce graduates who have appropriate skills and knowledge to be capable of managing small, medium and large-sized projects either as a senior team leader, a project manager or project director.
The program of Master of Business Administration in Project Management will produce Project Managers who are:
- Knowledgeable to apply project management skills in order to handle the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly evolving project management sector.
- Capable of working successfully as a professional who practices appropriate values and ethics in different projects by taking into consideration the societal benefit.
- Able to communicate in a team to initiate, execute and evaluate a project plan for the development and practice of critical thinking and effective managerial skills to solve problems as a leader.
- Able to be engage in independent and life-long learning in the broader context of technological change for project management in the public, private and international spheres.
Career Opportunity of Master of Project Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
Project management offers exciting career prospects. They are very important for successful business in sectors like engineering, manufacturing and in numerous service-based areas. Project managers play a pivotal role in IT, telecoms, health services and education, local and national government, media, sport, and leisure. MBA of Project Management can get jobs in large construction companies, oil and gas exploration companies, mining companies and federal or state bodies. Experienced professionals in this field are frequently put in charge of projects in foreign countries and work independently with local contractors. After completion of this course individuals may find positions as:
- Program managers
- Project cost estimators
- Project procurement managers
- Project risk managers
- Project quality managers