Overview of Master of Information Systems in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
The Master of Information Systems (MIS) is designed to cater to graduates from IT backgrounds and non IT backgrounds. Talented people with advanced knowledge about managing information systems are a scarce resource. It is the objective of the MIS programme to fill this gap by providing the needed education. Students graduating from the MIS programme should be prepared to provide leadership in the Information Systems field.
Graduates will have the following skills, knowledge, and values:
- Core knowledge of IS management and technology
- Integration of IS and business foundations
- Broad business and real world perspective
- Communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Specific skills leading to a career
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 2.75 and above from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA of 2.50 and above may apply to the programme subject to rigorous internal assessment process OR
- Applicants not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English,
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT