Overview of Certificate in French Course in Imperium International College Malaysia
About learning French course
French is a Romance language of the Indo-European family. It descended from the Vulgar Latin of the Roman Empire, as did languages such as Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Catalan, and others. French has evolved from Gallo-Romance, spoken Latin in Gaul, and more specifically in Northern Gaul. Its closest relatives are the other langues d’oïl—languages historically spoken in northern France and in southern Belgium, which French (Francien) has largely supplanted.
French is an official language in 29 countries, most of which are members of la francophonie, the community of French-speaking countries. It is spoken as a first language (in descending order of the highest number) in France, the Canadian province of Quebec, the region of Wallonia in Belgium, western Switzerland, Monaco, certain parts of Canada and the United States, and by various communities elsewhere. As of 2015, 40% of the francophone population (including L2 and partial speakers) is in Europe, 35% in sub-Saharan Africa, 15% in North Africa and the Middle East, 8% in the Americas, and 1% in Asia and Oceania.
Why study French Course at Imperium International college Malaysia?
- Great Academic Facility
- Qualified and Remarkable Lecturers
- Industry Advisory Board
IDE/ TEACHING QUALITY GUARANTEED
- At IIC, we provide French courses which align with the syllabus for the preparation of DELF Exam. Moreover, all our French lecturers are academically qualified, therefore our teaching quality is guaranteed. We hope that you will enjoy the French study experience with us!
- The Diplôme d’études en langue française (English: Diploma in French Studies), or DELF for short, is a certification of French-language abilities for non-native speakers of French administered by the International Centre for French Studies (Centre international d’études pédagogiques, or CIEP) for France’s Ministry of Education.It is composed of four independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: A1, A2, B1 and B2. Above this level, the “Proficient User” divisions are certified by the DALF
- The examinations are available in three varieties: “DELF Prim” which is for Primary school students (only available at A1 level), “DELF Junior et Scolaire” which is aimed at secondary-school aged students and “DELF Tous Publics” which is aimed at adults.
- Each variety is worth exactly the same and results in the awarding of the same diploma, but the material is varied to ensure that it is appropriate for the target cohort. DELF certificates are valid for life and do not expire.