Overview of Foundation in Business in City University Malaysia
The Foundation in Business programme is tailored to provide students with a direct route into related degree programmes such as accounting, management and business administration. The core business modules integrated in the programme shall equip the students with strong theoretical foundation to fully prepare them for their degree journey. In addition to that, the programme also aims to strengthen English proficiency among its students with its comprehensive English modules.
- National Language A / Professional Communication Malaysian Studies 2
- Foundation English 1
- Study Skills
- Basic Statistics
- Foundation English 2
- Introduction To Office Software Application
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Ecommerce
- Passed SPM / SPMV / GCE O-Level with five (5) credits ;
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.