This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- An opportunity for professional development at an advanced level within the area of software engineering.
- Enhancement of skills and knowledge in specialist areas for practising IT professionals.
- The ability to undertake large-scale IT software development projects.
- The skills necessary to participate effectively in the design and implementation of software systems of high quality and reliability.
|Pre-Requisite Modules (For non-Computing students: to be completed upon 1 st month of the programme)
- Software Engineering Principles
- Systems Development Methods
- Software Design and Development
Elective Modules (Choose 3)*
- Managing Software Development Projects
- Reliability Management
- Object Oriented Software Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering Support Environments
- Software Quality Engineering
- Security Technologies
- Research Methodology in Computing and Engineering
- Internet Applications
- Network Design & Performance
- Big Data Analytics and Technologies
- Data Analytical Programming
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.0
- Project Manager
- Software Architect
- Senior Software Developer
- Solutions Architect
- Software Engineer
- Software Consultant
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Development Manager
- Senior System Designer
- Application Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
- R&D Specialist
- Senior Technical Lead
- Product Specialist