Overview of Master of Business Administration in Meritus University Malaysia
The Master of Business Administration is the gateway for both technical as well as non-technical professionals with Degrees of any disciplines to enhance their career into any type of managerial position. This programme prepares students with in-depth knowledge along with analytic skill to meet the challenges of being an effective level business executives.
Some of the highlights from this programmes are:-
- Leadership and personal development through experiential wilderness programme
- Immersive learning experience with relevant industry partners
- Benefit of learning from industry experts for acquaintance to industry challenges and issues
- Learn the application of business theories to real-life practical industry scenarios
- Experience the complexity of the business environment through real-life project attachment and business activities.
- Business Economics and Global Markets
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Decision Risk Analysis
- Operations and Quality Management
- Organisational Behaviour & Leadership
- Project Paper
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Thinking and Management
For Malaysian & International Student
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field OR
- Any other qualification that are equivalent and approved by The MERITUS University’s Senate.
International Students English Proficiency
- International English Language Test (IELTS)
– Overall band 6.5 OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
– Paper based test score of 570 and above OR
– Computer based test score of 230 and above OR
– Internet based test score of 88 and above.
- Conditional offers are considered on a case by case
basis by the Admissions Committee.