- Get Info
- Search Courses
- All Universities
- Be a Partner
|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
Culinary arts graduates are always in demand all over the globe and in a wide range of industries. Advance your cullinary arts study with the Bachelor in Culinary Arts programme at Management and Science University as it is designed to sharpen your culinary artistry and polish your managerial skills. Between theoretical classes and palate training, culinary methods and techniques, you will learn about food preparation, restaurant design, food critique, and F&B management. Expand your culinary horizon by enrolling on our Global Mobility Programme, through which you may spend a semester or more abroad in our affiliated universities. And the MSU Global Internship Programme will provide you with the platform to experience working under and learning from distinguished chefs in the culinary world.
1. Minimum requirements (STPM candidates);
i. Pass in SPM or equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu and pass in General Science or Additional Science or Biology / Chemistry / Physics;
ii. Pass STPM with at least grade C in 2 subjects including General Studies / General Paper and a CGPA of at least 2.00;
2. Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects;
3. Matriculation Certificate from Ministry of Education / Foundation Certificate (Foundation) from MSU / Basic Certificate (Foundation) or any equivalent qualifications from higher education institutions;
4. Pass three subjects at A level;
5. Pass South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a minimum score of 65-70%;
6. Pass Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with a minimum score of 80%;
7. Pass Diploma in related field from any Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a CGPA of 2.00;
8. Pass Diploma from public and private institutions that have been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and receive MQA Accreditation with Minimum Standard;
9. Any other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
* Renewal Approval Must be READ TOGETHER with Amendment/ Addition of Entry Requirement Approval (s) as follows:
Amendment/ Addition Number One (1):
Entrance Qualification Amendment/ Addition (JPT/BPP(U)1000-801/33/Jld.26(13), dated 1 November 2016):
i. Pass STPM or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 2 subjects; or
ii. Pass A-Level with at least Grade C (2.00) in 2 subjects; or
iii. Pass STAM (ranked Jayyid); or
iv. Pass Matriculation / Foundation certificate with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
v. Pass MSU Foundation certificate with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
vi. Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 5 subjects; or
vii. Pass Diploma in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
viii. Pass the South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a minimum score of 65-70%; or
ix. Pass the Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with a minimum score of 80%; or
x. Any other qualifications recognized as equivalent.
Copyrights © 2022-23 Education Malaysia. All rights reserved.