Entry Requirement of Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The program will provide students with the opportunity to specialize in human resource management while still being able to select electives in the more generic management and vocational fields of industrial relations and management – service and operations. The specific objectives of the program are:
- To equip the student with professional and technical competence and the management of change and conflict related to the management of human resources.
- To manage and coordinate people to achieve strategic business objectives with respect to staff recruitment, selection and development; employee relations management; staff training; job evaluation; change management; and occupational health and safety.
- To provide acquaintance with new developments in the field human resources management with the development of leadership skills to implement organizational effectiveness;
Career Opportunity of Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
HRM is critical to organizational effectiveness because it addresses how to motivate people and build teams in addition to the traditional personnel functions. According to the government salary scale, the basic salary of SPM is RM 800.00 with allowances amounting to about RM 950.00. The above salary pattern shows that graduates with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management qualification are high in demand because the salary scale is RM2000. However, in companies, a professional with a portfolio of Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management and experience will bring in RM2000 to RM3500. If the professional proceeds to a MBA or masters degree and finds the means to progress to advance positions in the industry, the most appropriate figure on the pay slip should be around RM 4000.00 or more. They could search for employment in human resources departments and industrial or labor relations organizations. Some potential careers might include:
- Human resources generalist
- Employee benefits manager
- Human resources manager
- Human resources development specialist
- Occupational analyst
- Employee training program manager