Entry Requirement of Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The aims for the proposed programme are as follows:
- Ability to acquire knowledge in business and economics that will help the graduates to compete at the global level as managers and executives.
- To produce proactive graduates, who are knowledgeable as well as aware about the current issues of business and economics.
- To produce graduates with the capability to integrate and apply the latest technology in organizational management.
- To contribute to the country’s development by producing graduates that fulfills the requirement of both private and public sectors.
- To allow the students to share their knowledge of business and economics with students of other schools in this university college, to produce well-prepared graduates.
- To develop physical fitness , so that the students emerge as disciplined individuals.
Career Opportunity of Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration in Lincoln University College Malaysia
After completion of this course the students are expected to find jobs and work as
- Marketing Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
- Business Advisory.
- Management Consultant.
- Commodities Trader.
- General Manager.
- Training Manager.
- Small Business Operator.