The Master of Mechanical Engineering prepares graduates to be involved in management or research. This can be in the mechanical engineering field for government, industry, academic and other economic sectors in order to use their knowledge and skills in mathematics, science, engineering and other disciplines. This applies to designing, evaluating, and analysing complex engineering problems to anticipate the global, societal and environmental impact of their solutions.
- Engineering Computational Methods
- Advanced Applied Mechanics
- Control System Automation
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Engineering Computer Aided Design
- Finite Element Analysis
- Advanced Heat Transfer
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- Qualitative Research Methodology
Elective Subjects (Choose 1)
- Renewable Energy
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Materials Failure Analysis
Project Paper / Dissertation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in other engineering fields with at least CGPA of 2.50; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in other engineering fields but have not attained CGPA of 2.50 with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant fields.
- For international students: Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or equivalent.
- Head of Aerospace Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Contracting civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Manager