This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- A broad and extensive knowledge of international and intercultural communication.
- An overall understanding on how culture affects communication.
- The ability to conduct an interdisciplinary analysis of business communications in an international environment.
- Communication Theory and Practice
- Business Communication Research and Audit
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Planning Business Communications Campaigns
- Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
- New Media Industries and Technologies
- International Business Communications and Competencies
- Research Methodology
- Technology, Culture and People: A Global Perspective
- Behavioural Science, Social Media and Marketing Analytics
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements: IELTS 6.0
- International Communication Manager
- Event Manager
- Business Communication Advisor
- Intercultural Consultant
- PR & Communications Manager
- Global Marketing Manager
- International Development Manager
- Analytics & Reporting Manager
- Decision Analytics Manager
- Media Relations Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Sales & Marketing Manager