|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
This programme is designed to provide students with a broad background in psychological theories, research and to develop the analytical and critical thinking skills necessary for a career in clinical psychology, management, research, marketing, teaching, human resources and more.
The program offers study in a range of specialist aspects which include behavior, cognitive, social psychology, personality, perception, intelligence, learning, research methods, memory, abnormal psychology, developmental psychology and health psychology.
Through case studies and industrial attachment, students will experience a rigorous and challenging preparation for their future careers.
• Psychology officer
• Social work officer
• Welfare and rehabilitation officer
• Administrative executive
• Public relations executive
• Human resource development executive
• Human personnel executive (Industrial organization executives)
• Research officer
• Professional Motivator
• Industrial relations consultant
• Market researcher
• Public policy adviser
• Training and development coordinator