Management and leadership are key determinants in developing successful public or private organizations. The Cluster welcomes students who wish to deepen their knowledge, indulge in meaningful learning experience and sharpen their skill as wisdom scholars, thinkers or professionals in the field of management.
The University promotes and supports research in comparative studies that incorporate the element of wisdom in all its research projects. The areas of research include the followings:
- Islamic management & leadership
- Strategic management
- Human resource management
- Organizational behaviors
- Marketing management
- Islamic financial institutions
- Total quality management
- Corporate governance and internal audit
- Management education
- A Master`s degree in a Business or related field as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master`s degree as accepted by the HEP Senate. International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- There shall be no direct entry from Bachelor degree level to Doctoral degree level.
- However, candidates with Bachelor degree qualification, registered for Master degree by research programme may apply to convert their candidacy to Doctoral degree programmes.
- having shown competency and capability in conducting research at Doctoral degree level;
- rigorous internal assessment by the HEP; and
- approval by the HEP senate