Overview of Doctor of Philosophy (Communication) (By Research) in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya Campus MMU Malaysia
Doctor of Philosophy (Communication) is a new post-graduate research programme offered at the Faculty of Applied Communication, Multimedia University. This programme equips the students with advanced theoretical knowledge, and research skills in the various fields of communication (i.e. Corporate Communication, Strategic Communication, Media Studies, Digital Media Literacy, Advertising, Intercultural Communication, Public Relations etc.). Students enjoy a supportive, constructive and engaged supervision process offered by our experienced academics and researchers. With full access to specialised resources and excellent research facilities, they get to experience an incredible academic and research journey from attending research-intensive workshops and international conferences, and publishing research articles in international journals to winning research awards. Thus, this programme prepares a successful researcher, expert and/or next generation practitioners to fulfil the future needs of the profession in the field of
FEILD OF RESEARCH
- Corporate Communication
Digital Media Literacy
Advertising and Persuasion
Communication Related Area
- A Master’s Degree, as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- a) Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s Degree, as accepted by the HEP Senate.
- b) Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University
- English Language Requirement:
- For both Local and International students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 600 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 OR its equivalent is needed.