Overview of Master of science in artificial intelligence in Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation Malaysia
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Advanced skills and techniques in artificial intelligence.
- Research opportunities to solve meaningful industrial problems with artificial intelligence techniques.
- Advanced research opportunities in artificial intelligence in preparation for doctoral studies.
|Pre-Requisite Modules (For non-Computing students: to be completed upon 1st month of the programme)
- Programming in Python
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
Elective Modules (Choose 3)*
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Fuzzy Logic
- Applied Machine Learning
- Computational Intelligence Optimization
- Natural Language Processing
- Research Methodology in Computing and Engineering
- Applied Robotics
- Pattern Recognition
- Expert Systems and Knowledge Engineering
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Multivariate Methods for Data Analysis
- Deep Learning
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.0
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- AI Researcher
- Intelligence Specialist
- AI Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Robotics R&D Engineer
- Machine Vision Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Analyst
- Deep Learning Scientist