- The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Interactive learning activities.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere through any computers / tablets / mobile devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
- Will be apply knowledge and skills in the field of information and communication technology management.
- Will be able to solve real world problems using information and communication technology approach and techniques.
- Will be able to express ideas and opinions effectively in various communication style, tools and media.
- Will be able to recognize and formulate new approach or method in providing IT management solutions.
- Will be able to deliver and produce ideas and solutions with entrepreneurial and managerial qualities.
- Will be able to participate in a project-based assignment at individual or team level.
- Will be able to complete assigned task while maintaining good professional ethics and social value.
- Will be able to discover new knowledge through informal sources and training.
- Will be able to relate the knowledge and skills in information technology management to the benefit of society.
- ICT Management
- Cyber Laws
- ICT Entrepreneurship
- ICT Project Management
- Information Security Management
- ICT Strategic Planning
- ICT Governance
- Research Methodology for IT
Choose one (1) area only
- Project Planning, Scheduling & Control
- Strategic & Organisational Planning for Project Management
- Managing Project Quality & Risks
- Leadership & Communication in Project Management
- Foundation of Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management in Organisation
- Knowledge Management Systems Implementation
- Knowledge Assets Assessment & Audit
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- Application Development Security
- Operational Physical Security
- Intellectual Property & Commercialisation
- Managing Technology in Entrepreneurship
- Technology Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship Business Plan Development
Business Continuity Management
- Fundamentals of Business Continuity Management
- Risk Assessment Management
- Recovery Strategy & Plan Development
- Business Continuity Plan Management
Open Source Computing
- Fundamental of Open Source Software
- Content Management System
- Web Programming
- Linux System & Network Administration
Project Paper (6 credit hours)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with minimum CGPA of 2.75; or
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with minimum CGPA of 2.50 but not reach CGPA of 2.75 can be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process; or
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with CGPA below of 2.50 can be admitted subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
Note: For candidates who do not have a Bachelor of Computer Science, pre-requisite modules in Computing must be offered to prepare them for further study.
Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students:
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS OR
- Minimum score for TOEFL PBT 410-433 / TOEFL IBT 34-40 OR
- Pearson Test of English PTE 36 OR
- Cambridge English: Advance (CAE) 160 OR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) 180 OR
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET Band 3).