- An opportunity to demonstrate how the application of computer- related technology is an integral part of an efficient business environment.
- An emphasis on the understanding of how an effective computer system is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive and strategic edge.
- An overall consideration of how IT can be managed in the organisation.
- An understanding of how strategic IT frameworks can be established to enhance the capability of the organisation.
|Pre-Requisite Modules (For non-Computing students: to be completed upon 1st month of the programme)
- Systems Development Methods
- Software Design and Development
Elective Modules (Choose 3)*
- Managing Software Development Projects
- Technology Management
- Integrated Systems Management
- Strategic Planning and Systems Development
- Knowledge Management
- Research Methodology in Computing and Engineering
- Managing Organisations
- Internet Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Information Security Architectures
- Network Design & Performance
- Data Management
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.0
- Senior IT Consultant
- IT Recruitment Consultant
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Technical Support Manager
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Innovation Manager
- IT Director