Entry Requirement of Diploma in Accounting in Asia e University Malaysia
For Malaysian and International Students:
- STPM / ‘A’ Level with minimum CGPA 2.0 in any two (2) subjects or equivalent qualifications;
- Recognised Diploma with a minimum CGPA 2.00 or equivalent; AND
- 2 years of work experience; OR
- A Graduate Certificate in the relevant field.
For Malaysian students only:
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) Entry Requirements:
- 21 years of age.
- Possess relevant working experience.
Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students:
- IELTS 5.5; OR
- TOEFL 550; OR
- Other equivalent Tests.