- Get Info
- Search Courses
- All Universities
- Be a Partner
|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons.) aims to produce knowledgeable scholars who are ethical, capable and competent in accounting.
The graduates can contribute to national development, society, and humanity as a whole. These scholars shall be able to generate enthusiasm in knowledge and also committed to business in general and the accounting profession in particular. They will also acquire leadership qualities and act as a catalyst for change as well as receptive in performing their duties in various sectors and the environment. They are capable to face both the current and future challenges. The program also enables students to major in accounting and become professional accounting practitioners. They will be able to make accounting as an important area for specialization recognized by the professional bodies such as the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), and also the international professional bodies such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO)
Upon graduating from this program, the students are able to:
1. Describe, define and differentiate accounting concepts and principles and also other reporting standards[Knowledge],
2. Prepare, interprete and evaluate financial information and specialise in the area of taxation, auditing, management accounting and public sector accounting [Technical],
3. Communicate effectively with all relevant parties and users of accounting information [CS],
4. Apply the knowledge and skills in problem solvings and decision makings in many aspects of accounting [CT],
5. Master social skills and discharge individual and group responsibilities [TS],
6. Effective use of management information towards professional development and continuous improvement in knowledge acquisition to face global challenges [LL],
7. Demonstrate specialised skills in the formation of business and financial planning towards enterpreneurial and management development [ES],
8. Display professional ethics that are fully responsible and consistent with high moral value [EM], and
9. Demonstrate the ability to lead and work collaboratively in a management team [LS].
|CURRENT YEAR STPM|
Earn at least;
Grade C (NGMP 2.00) at STPM level in any one (1) of the following subjects;
Earn at least;
Grade C (NGMP 2.00) at STPM level in any
Obtained at least Grade C (NGMP 2.00) at STPM level in one (1) other subject (
Obtained at least passed Grade E at SPM level in the following subjects:
Copyrights © 2022-23 Education Malaysia. All rights reserved.