Overview of Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship) (Honours) in Universiti Tun Abdul Razak Malaysia
- Exposing students to the real business venture experience.
- Shaping student’s creativity and leadership potential through classroom and actual business venture activities.
- Enabling students to venture into business while undergoing their studies at Bank Rakyat School of Entrepreneurship.
- Students will have a well balance attitude, values and philosophy in their life as extra activities have been prepared specifically for them in building strong spiritual values as well as corporate values as a way of life.
STPM - A pass in STPM or its equivalent with minimum of grade C (GP 2.00) in any two subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
A Level - A Pass in A-level with a minimum of Gred D in any 2 Subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or Equivalent Subjects.
STAM - A Pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics and English in SPM or Equivalent Subjects. Note: the requirement for
Pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level can be excluded if teh candidate obtained a credit or higher grade STAM.
MATRICULATION: A Pass in Matriculation level, or Foundation, or Pre- University with a minimum of CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognised by the Malaysian Govt
UEC - A Pass UEC with a minimum grade B in Five (5) subjects including a Pass in Mathematics and English.
DIPLOMA - A Diploma with a minimum of CGPA 2.50 from Universities/ Colleges recognised by the Malaysian Government.
IB - A Pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with a minimum score of 30 points.
OTHER - Equivalent Qualifications recognised by MQA/ Malaysian Government.
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Diploma Executive UM
APEL (Accredition of Prior of Experential Learning)
TOEFL (30-31) or its equivalent OR
IELTS band 5.5 or minimum Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE)
or MUET (MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITY ENGLISH TEST) Band 3
The validity period of TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award Or Equivalent English Qualifications recognised by MQA/ Malaysian Government.
Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre of English Language (CEL) Within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
The validity period of TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.