- Get Info
- Search Courses
- All Universities
- Be a Partner
|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
This programme is designed to empower students with technical and analytical skills in developing solutions for financial and business issues. Students will be equipped with soft and management skills in order to meet industry needs. The programme also prepares the students with independent and critical learning skills through its curriculum and industry exposure related to finance, investment and banking.
After completion of the diploma programme, you can opt for a related degree programme from either the Faculty of Management (MMU Cyberjaya campus) or the Faculty of Business (MMU Melaka campus).
• Pass SPM / O-Level or its equivalent with at least Credits in 3 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English; OR
• Pass STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass STAM with a minimum Grade of Maqbul (Pass) AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least three (3) subjects including Mathematics and at least a Pass in English; OR
• Pass SKM Level 3 in a related field AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Any Certificate in Finance, Banking, Insurance or related field (Level 3, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00.
Copyrights © 2022-23 Education Malaysia. All rights reserved.