|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
Creative Audio is the art of integrating industry-relevant technologies of audio creation, synthesis and engineering into a cohesive and innovative form. The program also analyse the use of audio with these techniques, in the different industries and identify the characteristics and processes that make them successful. The course will provide students with the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of these principles at both theoretical and practical levels. They will be able to successfully implement them in the production of SOUND DESIGN for film, television, games and animation.
• Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least three (3) subjects; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least three (3) subjects; OR
• Pass in STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in at least one (1) subject; OR
• Pass in STAM with Grade Maqbul (Pass); OR
• Recognised Creative Multimedia Certificate or its equivalent; OR
• Recognised related Technical and Vocational Certificate or its equivalent with one (1) year relevant work experience or one (1) semester bridging programme; OR
• Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 1 credit.