|Study Mode||FULL TIME|
In this information-driven 21st century, computerized information systems are playing key roles to the success of organizations. Hence, there is an increasing demand for information systems graduates that are capable to design, develop and implement effective digital solutions to meet the needs for information and decision support of organizations.
This three-year programme prepares students with a strong foundation in information systems applications development as well as current and emerging technologies related to information systems. The knowledge and skills are essential not only in using information systems effectively, but also to contribute significantly in planning, design, implement and maintain information systems solutions for critical business problems. Graduates of this programme will take leading roles in shaping our information-driven future
• Pass Foundation / Matriculation studies in related field from a recognised institution and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass STPM or its equivalent with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects a AND a Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects AND a Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
• Diploma in Computer Science OR Software Engineering OR Information Technology OR Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent;* OR
• Any other Diploma in Science and Technology or Business Studies with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 may be admitted, subject to a rigorous internal assessment process and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent.