The UTAR Foundation in Arts is a full-time intensive programme that has been designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills for a smooth transition into the undergraduate studies in UTAR.
It offers the shortest path for eligible students to progress into the undergraduate studies of their choice within one year. With the flexible programme structure, students may complete their Foundation programmes to their desired pace of up to two years.
There are various courses that will enhance students' academic knowledge, expose students to latest developments in the respective areas of studies and foster their critical thinking skills. Simultaneously, it also sharpens student's presentation skills and English language proficiency.
- Academic English
- Computing Technology
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Communication Skills
- English for Business Communication
- English Language Proficiency
- SPM with 5 credits, OR
- O-Level with 5 credits, OR
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 3 subjects, OR
- Other equivalent qualifications.